Hibiscus Flowers | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hibiscus Flowers

The other day, I was at Jusco and they have already decorated the building in conjunction with the 50th Independence Day celebration. I tested my camera by taking these lovely hibiscus flowers. I think these people are very artistic.

My cousin worked in the arts department of a previously leading shopping mall in my cow town before and I know the hard work they put in to decorate the building, the planning and actual implementation of their designs take up a lot of time. By the way, the mall has since closed down.

Anyway, I took a couple of photos of these hibiscus and only one turned out good enough to be published on my blog. Yes, I am fussy! If you see carefully, there's a very beautiful butterfly amongst the flowers!

I can't wait to get a decent digital camera so that I could take better photos for you! My friend said he is going to pass me one that he is no longer using. So either I wait for him to come or I buy my own! I'd rather have it FREE :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment