Personalize Your News | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Personalize Your News

I have discovered a new site that I would like to share with you. It's called Thoof and it's a personalized news portal. I have used it a couple of times and found that it actually drives traffic to my post. It's a user-generated news site where members submit interesting articles to be shared with others and we get to tag our articles. Tagging makes it easy to read articles of similar topics.

Before using the full features of Thoof, you need to register yourself, of course, and then verify your registration. After that, whenever you submit your article, you will be assigned with a ThoofRank badge. You have to embed this code to your post.

It is rather weird because posts submitted to Thoof without embedding the badge actually are not able to garner as many views as posts WITH the badge. I don't know why but that is my observation.

What the ThoofRank Badge actually does is that it rates your article among all similar stories on Thoof. Can you imagine being the top story on Thoof for the week? If you have the ThoofRank Badge to show for it you sure can brag about it!

If you want to see how well your articles fare in the international arena, then you should join Thoof. I don’t know about you, but I definitely will try to submit as many good blog posts as possible to Thoof!

0 comments:

Post a Comment