Online Used Cars Guide | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Online Used Cars Guide

My sister told me that her car has konked out on her. Well, I am not surprised as she was scammed into buying her car. She only found out that her car was a rental car and had clocked many miles before she purchased it, and naturally, her car has seen better days. Recently, her car, which is an automatic gear car, does not change gears anymore and she had to drive using the wrong gear and she told me that her transmission burnt. HHmmm I don't really understand about cars but suffice to say, a new car is in order!

My sister told me that at first, she wanted to buy a new car but after calculating her budget and coming to her senses, she decided to go for a good used car. She said that a friend told her about a site called AutoGuide.com which has plenty of good Used Cars for sale in its database at very reasonable pries to suit any budget.

She said that by checking online, she does not have to go around to her neighborhood garages that sell Used Cars and perhaps get cheated for a second time. You know, there are people who would try to take advantage of a girl buying a car, while this will not happen because the internet does not discriminate.

I hope that she will be able to find what she wants with the help of AutoGuide.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment