Eleventh Birthday Party | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Eleventh Birthday Party

Last evening, I went to my uncle's house to help my cousin's daughter write out birthday invitations. If you have been reading my blog, you would know that my cousin sister passed away a year ago, leaving a husband and four young children. One of them, the youngest child, came to live with her maternal grandmother, my aunt. Due to her circumstances, we try to give her what she wants so that she won't feel like she is missing out on life.

So this year, she demanded, yes demanded, to throw a birthday party. Her grandparents agreed to allow her to invite her classmates over. I too agreed to help her wit the preparations. She is only eleven years old, she does not know the work that has to be done in order to have a successful birthday party. Anyway, we do not mind as long as she is happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment