In Preparation Of A Daughter In Law | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, August 11, 2007

In Preparation Of A Daughter In Law

My aunt is such a funny lady. Every time her son has a new girlfriend, she will expect her to be her daughter in law. She goes to the point of buying new kitchen utensils because she said she needs to cook for the engagement and wedding parities.

The other day, she asked me to help her pick out berndes cookware from the shopping mall. To be frank, I wasn't keen at all because she is like imagining the future and we weren't even sure if her son, my cousin, would even be getting married any time soon.

You should see her kitchen and her collection of cookware and baking utensils. Oh my, you would think she is running a restaurant. I told her to wait for the good news then only buy but she never listens *sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment