Doggie Birthday Gift From The Internet Pet Emporium | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, August 31, 2007

Doggie Birthday Gift From The Internet Pet Emporium

You probably already know that I love animals, especially dogs. However, it still surprised me the other day when I received an SMS text from a friend saying that she is throwing a birthday party for her puppy. I mean, there's showing love for the pet and there's going overboard doing so. Don't you think so?

BUT I AM STILL GOING! hehehe

Anyway, I thought I would get the birthday doggie a gift, although at the back of my mind, I still think that is excessive but I am not going to go empty handed, just in case!

I went to this site called Internet Pet Emporium, an online pet supplies store, to check out what options I have. I am clueless since I have never bought a doggie gift before but then there's always a first time, right?

Truly, this Internet Pet Emporium is a real pet emporium. It is surprising that I could get such a wide range of pet supplies. After much consideration, though, I have narrowed down my options to dog dens or fleece coats. I have seen quite a few dogs in my neighborhood in dog clothing and I think they are rather cute so that is a good choice.

Den or clothes? I think I will sleep on this for a few days first before making a decision.

0 comments:

Post a Comment