I Am A Princess Too! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, August 31, 2007

I Am A Princess Too!

The other day, I was chatting with a friend and we said that royalties do not have to work and I said that I don't want to work too. He said, "Don't work lah, you are also a royal, what!"

Well, he was mocking me but another friend calls me an "indoor princess" so he was not that far off the mark!

I recall the Korean drama, Goong, in the first or second episode when Yoon Eun Hye threw a shoe at the back of the Prince and everyone was aghast, and went like, "BUT HE IS A PRINCE!"

And Yoon Eun Hye replied, "Prince only mah, very big meh? I am also a Princess what! I am a Princess to my parents and I am a Princess in my own home!"

Well, how true indeed. So I am Princess BUT I still have to work my butt off. Bah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment