Decorating With Venetian Blinds | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Decorating With Venetian Blinds

The other day, my sister talked about fixing faux wood blinds to her windows and I was like, "HUH?"

I am someone who rather prefers practicality over anything else and I go for
venetian blinds. I have this in almost all my windows! With venetian blinds, it is so easy to maintain and upkeep.

Plus, I get the privacy I crave for and yet the lights can come in from the gaps which I like. It creates a wonderful ambiance. Also, venetian blinds are very durable and I like to get my money's worth!


Some people think that they do nothing in helping make the house feel warm and decorated, but I think otherwise. I don't like things that are too fancy, anyway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment