Cash Advance Or Not? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Cash Advance Or Not?

The other day, my friend asked me if it is advisable to take out a cash advance. Well, what a difficult question that is!

I think it is important to NOT take out any loan at all but some people are such bad personal financial managers that you wonder how they could support a family going by their lifestyle. Wait a minute, if they need to get an advance, they means they CAN'T support their family.

What I told him was to avoid if possible, but if he really is desperate, he should compare the various cash advance options because they come with different interest rates. And to only take out a loan if he is absolutely sure that he could service it.

I hope he learns his lesson and manage his finances better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment