Garden of Life | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Garden of Life

My friend was fed up with my constant complaints of being tired all the time and feeling lethargic. My friend told me to try get more rest or take some supplements! It's obvious that I lack some nutrition in my meals. Well, what can I say, I eat on the run no thanks to my hectic work schedule.

He said he has heard of the goodness of
garden of life. It has a range of supplements for good health. He said that these are organic and natural health supplements without any chemicals which could cause more harm to our health like so many other commercialize supplements in the market now.

Boy, I do need to recharge my batteries, in whatever possible way! It's hard to keep healthy and energetic these days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment