Will You Invest In Silver? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, July 13, 2007

Will You Invest In Silver?

I don't know why but I can't wear silver jewelry without them tarnishing on me and I would have to waste a lot of time and energy scrubbing them clean and shiny again. On one hand, silver is cheaper compared to gold but on the other hand, they sure look more striking on someone like me with a darker complexion.

My friend has the theory about the acidity of my skin and told me to cut down on meat on my diet. Well, I don't know. Perhaps I will give it a shot.

I was told that I can always buy silver as a form of investment and not necessarily that I have to wear them as accessories. But for course, if I were to buy silver as investment, then it would be in the form of ingot or coins.

Yes, silver is cheaper than gold and hence, could give me better value for my money too except that I may have to hold on to my investment a little longer. What do you think? Do you know of people who invest into silver big time?

4 comments:

_butt said...

silver as investment? sounds good. maybe I can start buying silvers but not wear them, since my skin couldn't 'take' them.

off topic a bit. you've been tagged!

:)

happy weekend!

Em said...

I know some people who have sensitive skin and can't wear costume jewelry.

I already did the tag just one post below HERE!

Yay I beat you! :p :p :p

Anonymous said...

funny because I just realized that your tag is below this post! if only I scrolled down a little more, I can spot the title already. lol.

Em said...

lol yep, I wrote that post first. That's why the landing page is so important. Prime real estate of a website!

Post a Comment