Tagging For Charity | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, July 13, 2007

Tagging For Charity

I finally managed to get hold of this long list of 27 questions this morning from Irene of Sweet Surrender. It seems that a blogger by the name of Idham has pledged to donate MYR127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage in Bangi for every tag completed before 26th August, 2007.

Why 26th August, 2007, I really don't know. Plus, after I finished doing all the 27 questions, I found out that we were only required to do any 17 of them and I had wondered why Irene left some of them blank! Cheh. This is what I get for not reading properly!

I hopped over to Bakpo's site and read that he is actually aiming for a hundred completed tags. I don't know, this seems rather viral and could easily hit a hundred and beyond before 26th August is here. I think it is a rather neat idea to link bait this way too. You know, get something in return and do something in return as well.

After completing this tag, we are supposed to leave a comment on Idham's original blog post. DoFollow ke? haha!

Anyway, enough of talk. The following are my answers!

1. A person is only as good as …his word.

2. Friendship is always … priceless

3. To love is to … share

4. Money makes me … enjoy the little things in life and lessens my burden.

5. I miss …my friend, Boon, and the camaraderie we shared.

6. My way of saying I care is by … listening and helping.

7. I try to spread love and happiness by … doing the unexpected.

8. Pick the flowers when …you have the time.

9. To love someone is to … accept the person as he/she is.

10. Beauty is … only skin deep.

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was … acne.

12. When I was twenty one, I remember … thinking that I am officially an adult and there are many things that I could do legally.

13. I am most happy when … I managed to make others happy.

14. Nothing makes me happier than … getting out of debt.

15. If I can change one thing, I will change … the route I took in life.

16. If smiles were … money … then I … would be rather poor.

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could …be free from earthly worries?

18. If you want to achieve your goals then you have to …work hard and stay focused.

19. Money is not everything but …it is most things.

20. The most touching moments I have experienced is … when my friend called me up at 12.01am all the way from Gold Coast, Australia to play me a birthday song on his saxophone on my birthday.

21. I smile when … I think of silly jokes.

22. When I am happy, I … try to spread the happiness

23. If only I don't have to carry this financial burden then … I could travel the world.

24. The best thing I did yesterday was … be productive.

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title, "mlm YOU!"

26. One thing I must do before I die is … be in love.

27. Doing this meme, I feel like … my real thoughts are exposed!

I'm tagging…nobody and everybody! Everyone is free to do it but drop me a note with the link if you do! Thanks xoxox

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe... EXPOSED!

Em said...

hehehe only for charity! :-)

rainbow angeles said...

LOL! I like your "book" :p

Em said...

kakakaka Angel! You understand what is mlm mehh? :p :p :p

_butt said...

what is mlm? not multi level marketing gua?

and I liked your 20. how touching! did you cry? lol

Em said...

hehehe _butt! You're so innocent, dowan to let you know what is mlm :D :D :D

#20 - Did not cry la. Friend only ma, not boyfriend but it sure did tell me that he appreciates me (as a friend).

Anonymous said...

yerr... must be something scandalous. :P

Em said...

Angel O-liu-liu seems to know! Try asking her and see what she says! :p

rainbow angeles said...

LOL! I told her that I'll "show" her when I see her hehe...

Em said...

yerrr angel, u really know!!! Name only *angel* lol

Don't corrupt _butt lah!! She is still underaged wan!!

rainbow angeles said...

hey we are alike ma... angel outside, devil inside muahahaaha..

butty is a grown up gurl liao... so she can learn all these things... ;)

Em said...

I can't wait to see what _butt's reaction would be. I think you will need to capture it on video during the moment of revelation! hahaa

Post a Comment