Though I No Longer Write Reviews ....... | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, July 13, 2007

Though I No Longer Write Reviews .......

Long time readers of my blog would remember that I used to write reviews of movies and TV shows in this very blog but I moved them over to a new blog subsequently. However, my time was caught up in various things, especially work that I do not even have the time to watch any programs, let alone review them.

While I am only an amateur reviewer and write my own opinion after watching a particular show, and at the same time recording my thoughts, I have a few readers who encouraged me to continue because they prefer to read my review over professional movie reviews!

I currently had to stop writing these reviews on my passion blog because, like I mentioned, I am hard pressed for time, plus it has been difficult in getting more people to come by and start great movie discussions with my friends and I.

What I prefer to do now is actually go to a movie critic website like Critics Rant where not only could I freely discuss with the many movie fans but also get some get reviews from another person's perspective and be introduced to some great shows. Some of the reviews have actually made me pick up the movie to watch just so that I could add in my 2 cents. I know I complained that I don't have the luxury to watch movies anymore but, you know, sometimes, I just HAVE TO watch them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment