Uuuurrrgghhh | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Uuuurrrgghhh

I am supposed to do a post that a blogger buddy tagged me to do. I read that it is for charity and that the guy who started it will be donating some money to a charitable body.

I glanced through the post this morning and there's a long list of questions to answer. And silly me should have copied and pasted the list somewhere because now the server of my buddy's blog is down and has been down for the past hour o.O and now I can't do the post even if I wanted to.

Of course, if I search around local blogs, I am sure to find the list somewhere but I think I better use the list from source, so that I don't do the wrong meme! And then I am supposed to tag a list of people because it's all in the name of charity but I don't know if I could tag foreign bloggers or not!

This past couple of days, my blog has been hit by people who are searching for keywords "Jelena Jankovic naked" and also "Petra Holdings Bhd." Well, I just want to clear the air that I do not have a picture of a naked Jelena Jankovic or a naked any one for the matter!

And also, I am rather disappointed that all those people who came looking for Petra Holdings Bhd. did not help me to select the best option to apply for Petra. Of course, I already did it early in the morning and I selected option number four but that is beside the point.

Double UUUURRRRGGHH!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment