Soo Is Back! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Soo Is Back!

My friend Soo just gave me a call this morning. He has just returned from America where he sourced for some quality EMI Shielding products. I did not know that he has gone overseas, no wonder I did not see him at our regular eatery. Ah, at least he called me once he is back. I nearly filed a missing person report with the police haahaa!

I did not know what EMIl shielding means. He told me it is stuff that prevents electromagnetic interference. He says that it's needed in his factory urgently and his regular supplier raised prices so he went to look for a new source.

Well, I really envy people who get to travel for work while I am always stuck at my desk and computer from 9 to 5 *sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment