Waiting, Waiting and More Waiting | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Waiting, Waiting and More Waiting

My Astro bill came at last, sans the Father's Day contest form (!), during the last week of June. So, I sent it out to the company which I am applying for some financial services.

But then bad news! Now that they could proof my residential address, they want to look at the past three months of my bank account Yeah, right, I hate it that they never tell me in the first instance.

So I went to Maybank to apply for the statements. The officer told me no point la, since the bank sends out the statement for the past three months every quarter so I should be getting mine in the mail this July.

To apply for the statements would require three to four working days to process my request. And then it is going to cost me MYR10 per request plus MYR1 per sheet. This is daylight robbery, is you ask me. They already save money on the passbook! And I also found out that they will only send out the statements to account holders with a minimum of MYR1000.

So now I am once again waiting for the postman to deliver my mail and then there is more waiting. It just seems endless. Why can't they tell me earlier? Geeee

0 comments:

Post a Comment