My News Resource | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, July 12, 2007

My News Resource

If you have been following my blog, you will know that I never really have the time to read newspapers anymore. One reader asked me WHERE do I get my news then? My answer is the internet. I can get news right here on my blog from the feed at the top and I have personalized news from various pages that I set up plus on Web 2.0 sites like Thoof.com.

If you have not heard of Thoof.com, you need to check it out. This is a site where members submit the best news stories to be shared among members. As a user of Thoof, I am also able to submit my favorite stories and track the headlines that I have clicked on in My History.

My favorite news story at this time is the one where CNN Dumps Michael Moore For Paris Hilton. I could just absolutely feel for Michael Moore. Here he is ready to talk about his new film, Sicko, and there, CNN, a respected news broadcaster, prefers Paris Hilton, over him. What is Paris Hilton that is so important anyway? Is it because she is rich, young and beautiful that she could get away with anything? It just seems absurd that people continue to think she is this Goddess despite it all.

I wonder whose decision it is to replace Michael Moore with Paris Hilton!

0 comments:

Post a Comment