Visiting Banana Plantation In The Philippines | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Visiting Banana Plantation In The Philippines

Our business associate, Arlene and her husband, Andrew, invited us to visit their banana plantation in the Philppines. It will be a very interesting trip but since we will be going there at our own expense and not blling the company, we prefer to put up at one of the Cheap Hotels in Makati and then travel to the banana plantation.

The reason I do no wish to put it under company account because I plan to do some sight-seeing and also visit my long time friend, Venus, in Manila. Venus told me she has no place for me at her home and I will have to put up at a hotel which is just as well since I will have the freedom.

One of the best places for cheap hotels can be booked from CheaperThanHotels.co.uk even at the last minute. Since I am not sure of my own schedule, I will probably be one of those people who book late! I don't want to, but I have no choice. Thank god there's no penalty to pay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment