Win Six Passes To Watch Transformers [US Only] | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Win Six Passes To Watch Transformers [US Only]

What's the hottest movie ever to be released this Summer? It's Transformers, of course! Duh! I admit I have no love lost for Transformers because I prefer cute things and Transformers are not cute to me but I am being bombarded with Transformer the movie trailer EVERY SINGLE DAY!

But then I came across this offer to win Transformer movie tickets which unfortunately is NOT valid for us Malaysians. However, I thought I'd let my North American readers know about it. Want six passes for the new Transformers movie? Participate now.

Click Here

Oh yeah, if six passes are not good enough, you will also get to win a $250 Visa Gift Card. Click on the banner above to participate in this contest.

I don't want the passes but I sure love the gift card. However, if you are outside the United States like me, don't bother *sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

me personally tired transformers movie movie commercials. This would be a great promotional offer instead of the blasted commericals 24/7

Em said...

Hi! Thanks for dropping by. Since you are a fan of the Transformers movie, can you watch Transformers for SIX times?

Eeeekkk

Post a Comment