Play Billiards With The AnitoKid | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Play Billiards With The AnitoKid

One thing I like about blogging is that bloggers are very innovative. They do lots of things to get people to talk about them, write about them, visit their blog and comment. One blog that I recently discovered is by AnitoKid. I am ashamed to admit that I have blogged far longer than him but haven't even got half his traffic. Oh well, I don't have a posse of Pinoy supporters! :-o

AnitoKid is running a long review contest where he will give out USD100 to the person who writes the best review on his blog, The Anitokid Chronikos - Billiards and Philippine sports.

Today, when I visited, AnitoKid wrote a very moving post about his daughter winning the Student Body Council of her school. It truly is a post very well written by a proud parent that nearly brought tears to my eyes. I wish my own dad was that supportive of my school activities and life. But that's another story.

What I like about AnitoKid is that his posts are very community-centric, very lovely and he is always involved in making more and more friends in bloggers by participating in tag and viral and the latest is a list of MyBlogLog users.

The AnitoKid blog has lots of little images at the sidebar which makes the layout quite messy over there. I don't recognise many of them and have to hover my cursor over it but I did discover some cool new directories from there, which I aim to join as well, if I have the time.

Oh yea, I did say that AnitoKid is giving away USD100 for his contest. Check out his
rules page to read what it's about. And in conjunction with his first anniversary as a blogger he is donating another USD100 to KLAPKiDS. I think it's a charitable body.

Well, USD100 is a lot of money, why don't you participate as well?

4 comments:

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Much thanks for the review, my friend! Very well done! More power!

Em said...

Hi AnitoKid!


Thanks for dropping by. You really are keeping track of things so well! :D :D

More power to you too!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Linked your post to mine, my friend.
It's at
http://anitokid.blogspot.com/2007/07/anonymous-journal-submits-entry-to.html

Faved your blog too at Technorati and added you to my roll! Wooooooo!

Mabuhay!

Em said...

Hi AnitoKid!

Great buzz, thank you!

Have added you to my blogroll as well & Faved you long time ago :D :D

Post a Comment