Termite Infestation | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Termite Infestation

When my neighbor's house was infested with termites, I had this irrational fear that the termites would hop over to my house and infest it as well. I am not sure if those could happen or not but I am not taking any chances so I recommended my friend's company to them. My friend works as the manager of a termite control company called, James White Ants. You most probably have heard of this company too.

My friend and his staff wanted to apply a liquid termite treatment but my neighbor did not like that and thought it would harm the health of the family. In the end, a
termite bait was placed somewhere in the house so that colonies of termites would be killed when the tiny amounts of pesticides are passed through the workers.

It was very effective but I was afraid that the termites would return! I went online to resource site at http://www.killthetermites.com/ and told my neighbor to read them to prevent the termites from returning and causing the same problem.

My neighbor quickly agreed as calling in a termite control company is not cheap even if I know the manager!

0 comments:

Post a Comment