I Need To Get a Gift & a Card SOON | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I Need To Get a Gift & a Card SOON

Some of you may remember that I have an old pen-pal who was born on the 4th of July. I will NEVER forget his birthday. The problem is, 4th of July is just tomorrow I so need to get him a gift and a card. Oh, well, AT LEAST a real card and not an ecard. With sixteen years of pen-palship, I can definitely do better than that!

It's hard to believe that I have no even been to the mall for two months already. And I can't even see myself shopping anytime soon, what with the new burden that will force me to work doubly hard these coming months without any leisure time, as if I did not work my ass off enough. Anyway, I have to be more than focused and no more playing the fool if I want to achieve my goals within the year.

Paul told me that money earned is to be spent but if I were to spend it, why then do I work like shit? I might as well enjoy life as it is now without that much money, right? Who doesn't know how to enjoy life?

With the work load I have, I am not even sure I am able to get a gift. I wish there is some online store that I know of in Germany which can help to send out gifts and greeting cards. I don't know of any right now and I'm not even sure if they serve English speaking customers.

The only day I see myself free enough for shopping is on 4th of July itself. Sigh... me bad :-/

0 comments:

Post a Comment