Poker & Romance | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, July 27, 2007

Poker & Romance

For a long time now, I thought I was this weird girl who likes poker because I only know men who play poker. So I was very surprised to stumble upon an Online Poker Dating site that serves to bring together single poker lovers and hopefully romance will bloom.

I checked out the site and find it interesting that we could play online poker AND chat up guys. WOW! And I am surprised to know that I am not the only girl poker lover!

Poker Online Dating is a premiere poker and matchmaking site. Do you think it is possible to look for love playing poker in the free online dating site? I think it is not impossible!

If you are single and passionate about poker, there's no harm checking this site out! It's a full poker playing site with all the features of an online dating portal as well! Awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment