My Friend SO Siew Hei LOL | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, July 27, 2007

My Friend SO Siew Hei LOL

My friend wanted to come to visit me. I asked him what for drive so far without a special purpose. I live in a god-forsaken city where nothing ever happens so when he comes here, there is nothing to entertain him.

And as you know, I am so damn busy holding three jobs just to keep the creditors at bay, WHERE GOT TIME to layan people?

So I told him that he should only come during US holidays, which was 4th of July and also Labor Day which is the first Monday of September, because on US holidays, I do not have to blog so much.

Whoa, he so siew hei and was mad at me for a while. Come on, he knows all too well that every day, I am writing more than ten posts and keeping them all in drafts but he said that since he is driving so far to see me, at least I have to make the effort to layan him.

Urghh.. from now until the day he comes, I think I will need at least three days worth of drafts in all my blogs so that I will be ready even when I have spent a few hours with him.

I am also waiting for him to come because he is supposed to get me some stuff from KL which I can't find in my city. I am also waiting for him to help me with configuring my new device and installing some programs which I don't know why I am not able to do.

BUT he won't come during US holidays. Some people just DON'T understand that I can't afford to let my guard down even for one day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment