Moblogging | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, July 27, 2007

Moblogging

The reason I bought my Nokia E61i was for ease in typing text since I know I'll have much to write but surprisingly after 1.5 months, this is only the second blog post I'm typing with the QWERTY keypad.

When I first changed from a regular cell phone to a smart phone with QWERTY, I was pressing each key a few times when texting, like using a regular cell phone. Now that I am so used to this QWERTY KEYPAD, I wonder if I'll ever get used to the keypad of a regular cell phone should I revert to my previous phone.

Even now when I help my dad send out text messages (he doesn't know how), and I use his Motorola phone, I find myself all thumbs over the keypad. You may know that Motorola isn't the friendliest of phones at the best of times and now that I prefer and have gotten used to the QWERTY keypad, it has gotten worse.

Well, I'll end my post here. I'll be using my desktop later. My poor fatty monkey went into fits three times earlier this evening and I have to clean up his mess. I surrender!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment