Blog of a Little Princess and Prince | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Blog of a Little Princess and Prince

It's amazing how out of touch I am with the Malaysian blogosphere that I find it refreshing to read Malaysian blogs for once, after such a long hiatus. I know I have been reading too many angmoh blogs. I need to keep up with the trend, you know?

This morning, I had the chance to check out the blog of a mommy blogger. I was just telling a friend that Malaysian mommy bloggers are very supportive of each other. How true!

This blog at http://wchpeng.com is a personal blog that chronicles the daily life of the author and her little princess and prince. How cute the children are. I wonder if I will one day join the ranks of mommy blogger! No sign of it yet, though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment