Personalized Children's School Items | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, July 27, 2007

Personalized Children's School Items

Although I don't have children of my own, my cousin's daughter live nearby and I know what a pain it is every time she comes home and finds out that something is missing! I remember the time when all students were required to have our personal effects named and labeled to ensure that we only take what really belongs to us.

It is not that children like stealing but they are so young, some hardly recognise what are theirs and what are not.

My sister told me that in schools in her city, it is compulsory for parents to label all their children's personal items. Children too love to see their names on their belongings. I know I felt that way too. It's like saying, "These are MINE!"

My sister told me it's soon going to be the hectic time of the year once again which we know as "Back To School". And it is time to shop for school stuff like bags, clothes, shoes, stationery and books.

I was told that at Identity Direct, parents could get these items personalized and they also sell vinyl and iron-on labels to stick on all personal effects in a standard manner. I think it's cool.


They could even label bags! Check out this Cars bag! My cousin's daughter would surely go nuts over it, if she knows about this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment