Petra Energy's Performance | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, July 27, 2007

Petra Energy's Performance

Wah, did you see the first day performance of Petra Energy? Woooo I wish I had the luck but too bad lah. Like my friend said, I will only be successful on all the cheap stocks that nobody wants.

Can you imagine earning a few thousand just owning ONE lot of Petra on just one morning?

I never had luck and because the stocks that I am successful in my IPO applications are cheapo stocks, I am always nearly given a scare of not even earning enough commission for my remisier! Cheh....

One thing though, I still can't decide if I should bang my small capital into one CDS account or spread out the money into a few CDS accounts but all applying under five lots (first box).

Which way is better wor? Any stock gurus can guide me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment