Oh My God, Logical Intelligence Below Average? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Oh My God, Logical Intelligence Below Average?

Hahaha I just did this BlogThings Quiz, I love them by the way, and was blown away by the results. See, I have always believed that my thinking is not normal because what people see as logical, I do not and I have to make everything complex for myself and for others. I don't know why but now I know.

Although BlogThings has a disclaimer that says this is just for fun, I do find their quizzes rather accurate if we are true to ourselves.

Too bad that they did not provide us with the correct answers so that we know where we went wrong. Anyway, here is the verdict. Don't bang me, OK?

Try it yourself if you dare!

Your IQ Is 115

Your Logical Intelligence is Below Average

Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius

Your Mathematical Intelligence is Genius

Your General Knowledge is Above Average

0 comments:

Post a Comment