Bringing Cheer To Patients | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Bringing Cheer To Patients

If you have been in and out of medical centers as much as I have, you would notice how absolutely boring the uniforms of medical staff are. They are either stark white, plain blue or dark green. I have often wondered why can't they have more cheerful colors or even prints on their Medical Uniforms. I guess I would never know.

But then I discovered that now, there are companies that are providing more fashionable medical scrubs for people in the medical profession. And I applaud this move. Medical professionals who hang around patients all day long need to be cheery and not make the place gloomier than it already is!

My uncle and aunt work in a hospital. I will make sure to let them know of this new trend. Maybe they can let their management know?

0 comments:

Post a Comment