Furniture Shopping Headache | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Furniture Shopping Headache

It has been a long time since I had wanted to redecorate my room and partition a bit of space to set up a small office. Last evening, I decided that I have procrastinated long enough so I went to check out some furniture stores but at that late hour, most stores have already closed for the day.

There was one store that I went to and there are so many different designs, modern and antique-like that I could not even decide what to get. Do I prefer modern or classic? I am afraid that I may get bored after a short use and then I would not have budget to change and redecorate for a long time to come.

I saw a set of Century furniture that would be great for our living room. See, distractions like these can set me off track from setting up my own little office but then this set of furniture is so beautiful. I am sure my guests would be going ooh-ing and aah-ing over it.

After that, I had to go home and recalculate how much I could spare on furniture!

0 comments:

Post a Comment