I Should Get An Insurance Soon! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I Should Get An Insurance Soon!

For the longest time now I have wanted to buy term insurance. I keep telling myself to check out life insurance quotes so that I can compare but I kept delaying and sometimes I forget. Life is too hectic over here!

Insurance is very important but at the same time I don't want to be caught by unscrupulous insurance agents. I am sure you have heard of all the horror stories as well!

I was told that I could receive some tax rebates on my insurance policy that is why I am trying to commit to a term life insurance as soon as possible before we declare our taxes next year for 2007.

A friend's wife is an insurance agent and I will have to call her up one of these days to get clarification on the various insurance policies available to me as well as ask her for the best term life insurance quotes.

I am so unfamiliar with insurance because this will be my first every insurance policy. I hope that things will go smoothly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment