Chicken! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Chicken!

Last evening, I received a message on my GChat and it came from an old friend of mine. The message he left me was, CHICKEN. Yes, that was all: CHICKEN!

A month ago, I logged into my Gmail account via my cell phone and I forgot to log out. So I was sleeping and this guy, my old friend, buzzed me. The alert woke me up and I was so tired, I typed in, "I'm sleeping!" and promptly logged out of Gmail and then continued sleeping.

The next morning, I logged into my Gmail and this guy left me numerous questions on why I avoided him. Well, I did not avoid and I was really sleeping! It may have only been 11pm, why can't I sleep earlier than I normally do, right?

I did not let him know that I logged in via my phone and forgot to disconnect. Well, that was not the first time that I fall asleep while surfing the internet on my phone. Maybe I am always lying down when I surf on the phone. Haha! Thank god I have an unlimited plan! Bahhh!

So, after one month, I did not get to chat with him. I do see him online occasionally but he can't see me. He can't see me because I don't have time to layan him. Hence the Chicken message.

Don't get me wrong. I do feel bad for not keeping in touch, not only with him but also with a host of friends. But he should know that if there's anything important, he could drop me an email. Aiyor... the Chicken message sure spoilt my day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment