Is A Gourmet Gift Basket Appropriate? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Is A Gourmet Gift Basket Appropriate?

My friend's birthday is over but I'll be meeting him one of these days so I think it is only appropriate for me to bring a belated gift for him along. I went online to check out gift stores for inspiration. I really am stumped this time because I have already exhausted my list of common gifts like shirts, books and media in the past years.

I came across a site that has the widest range of gourmet gift baskets but I cannot see myself giving him that! I mean, to me, gourmet gift baskets are more appropriate for family men but my friend is single and lives alone, is it appropriate?

I do admit it would be unique and outstanding because it's not the every day kind of gift but I am not sure if my fussy friend would appreciate the attention of him carrying the gift basket around. Hahaha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment