One Month of Astro | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

One Month of Astro

You know what? Time really flies. It's been slightly over a month since I have subscribed to and installed Astro at home and amazingly I DID NOT EVEN WATCH ONE PROGRAMME! Seriously!

There was a period in my life where I did not have access to television and I did not even miss it at all even though last time I had the luxury of watching TV. After the first day, I did not face any withdrawal symptoms but one thing I remember feeling was that I suddenly had so much time on my hands which I gladly spent on non-school books.

If you don't believe me, stay away from the TV for one week and you will be amazed with the amount of time wasted sitting in front of the idiot box.

I actually felt I am spending money unnecessarily on Astro and if not for the utility bill that had to be put under my name, I wouldn't even subscribe to it. And then, knowing that I will not watch any, I really wanted to just get the basic Family package but my dad was hankering for National Geographic and Animal Planet so OK lor... two more mini packages which cost MYR12 per month. Guess who is paying?

0 comments:

Post a Comment