Getting Out Of Debt Is Not Impossible | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Getting Out Of Debt Is Not Impossible

Long time readers would know that I am saddled with a considerable amount of debts. It's not that I manage my finances badly but these debs were created by my parents and I like to think of it as my bad karma to have to shoulder this burden at my age.

Granted, it is never easy to get out of debt. I find it an uphill task but as long as we are disciplined, I don't see why we are not able to get rid of the old debts slowly but surely and take care not to accumulate new ones!

You know, I have to take care of the debts and help with bills and other household expenses and take care of the monkeys and yet try to keep some for myself for the future. I sometimes feel like a juggler in a circus. I know it's not a perfect solution but I am trying not to take a misstep.

We at first thought of getting mortgage help since my parents own the house but after much research and reading up on consumer finance on Bills.com, I decided against it. A house is our security and we cannot afford to lose it should we suddenly find ourselves unable to service the mortgage. I seriously don't need this extra burden.

Getting out of debt is certainly not easy but it is not impossible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment