What Father's Day Gift? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, June 08, 2007

What Father's Day Gift?

I know a lot of my friends will hate me if they know that my dad's favorite pastime is hunting. He used to go hunting with his group of buddies every weekend but we did not like his hobby of killing animals so he has cut down on his activity.

This Father's Day, I am thinking of getting him a
night vision rifle scope. It does not mean that I am encouraging his hobby but rather, I would prefer him to be better equipped when he goes into the jungle.

While my dad's rifle already has one of the
night vision scopes I am sure that he would appreciate a new toy for his beloved rifle.

Come to think of it, I am not sure if I should get him a digital night vision camera instead or both since OpticsPlanet is offering free shipping by UPS for orders above $29.95. Should I take advantage of that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment