Ultimate UFC Fight News Site | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Ultimate UFC Fight News Site

Today, I stumbled upon the news site cum blog of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. This site is the ultimate site for all fans of UFC to get their daily dose of UFC Fight News and updates.

As this is a community site, everyone is welcome to participate in the site by subscribing to the newsletter, applying to be a writer of UFC news or comment on the articles much like a blog. All comments are published automatically unless it is a personal attack on an individual or incites hatred.

Well, you know that I used to watch wrestling when i was younger but felt that the sport has become rather fake and scripted that's why I would rather watch UFC now. So I was pleasantly surprised to discover such an interactive site that keeps me up-dated with everything that is going on in the world of UFC.

Join me there if you are also a fan of UFC!

0 comments:

Post a Comment