Shopping For Extra Lights | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Shopping For Extra Lights

Last night, I went to the lighting store to get some lights for the house that needed changing. This store is the largest in my hometown and they offer a wide range of lighting products for the home and garden.

While I was there, I was so impressed with their products that I overspent. Some of the things that I bought included chandeliers and solar lights.

People say that retailing is an art. The way the products are displayed do make an impact on customers. When I was on the way there, I only wanted a pair of fluorescent tubes but after seeing how the chandeliers sparkled hanging from the ceiling, I succumbed to my "wants". I know, I know, I failed in asking myself if I do really need them which I don't.

Now that I have bought these extras though, I am going to make the full use of them. But first, I have booked my regular electrician and he will only be able to come over during the weekend. I'm trying to be patient over here! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment