Shopping For Curtains | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Shopping For Curtains

The other day, I told that my mom asked me to get some new curtains but I don't want to get them now. I told her that we should only get them at the end of the year in time for Christmas or early next year for Chinese New Year. This way, I get to save from washing the old curtains. I could just throw them all away and hang up the new ones. Smart or not? Hehe

So now, I am spending my evenings window shopping for
curtains before I actually decide on buying them.

I saw some very beautiful curtains online on Terry's Fabrics, a fabric online store from the UK. While their designs are giving me ideas on what should get for my home, it would be great if could actually buy them online from Terry's Fabrics. That would save me a lot of trouble because the whole family can then decide on what to get browsing through the site.

It sure beats taking the whole family out to the fabric shop in town!

0 comments:

Post a Comment