Disappointed With Celcom 3G Services In My Area | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Disappointed With Celcom 3G Services In My Area

Well, I thought that Celcom has totally pwned my city but I was wrong. As you know, I took out a 3G subscription with Celcom for the D99 unlimited use package where I have to pay MYR99 per month. It is mild to say that I am totally disappointed.

If I thought that Streamyx was slow, at least it functions! But for Celcom, my connection shows connected but no webpage could be displayed at all and all my messengers were offline. I remember even my 56K dial-up connection was way better than this.

So now how? I called up the Celcom customer careline to complain. The technical staff guided me in setting up my device as a modem and my computer does recognise it but it could not be used at all.

The guy then told me to try it out over one month at various times of the day to determine if it is because of the peak/non-peak hours. I say, What the HECK? He thinks I am so free to keep checking meh? If I can't online, how can I ever get things done?

So I said no way am I going to test my connection over a month. Why should I wait when my month of crappy use is not free, right? Why should I pay MYR99 if that is the case?

So he finally said that he would lodge a report for me and SMS me the report number. That was on last Friday but till today also no such SMS forthcoming. Apalah! GGGGrrrr

0 comments:

Post a Comment