Personalised UK Private Number Plates | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, June 22, 2007

Personalised UK Private Number Plates

As you know, I have received quite a bit of briefing on car buying and insurance from my cousin who lives in London. It is now as if I know better the requirements of car buying in England than in Malaysia.

In addition to all that, my cousin told me that it is a novelty to have
Private Number Plates to stand out from the crowd. I had wondered how it is possible to search for our very own desired private number and she told me to check out Toon Plates. She said that this is one of the leading market places for private number plates where people can buy or sell their unique and not so unique number plates.

According to my cousin Jasmine, Toon Plates have recently revamped their website and also slashed their prices. She said that during her previous visit, she remembers that it did not look as attractive as now and she was rather put off by the price tags of the private number plates.

Now that the prices have gone way down, she might consider buying her very own personalized number plate. Apparently there are over twenty seven thousand different combinations of personalised registrations so there should be something that my cousin will like.

One could even request for a free no-obligation number plate valuation by filling out a form. I used to think that personalised number plates are only for the very rich. Thanks to Toon Plates, that is the past!

0 comments:

Post a Comment