Nursing A Monster Hangover | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Nursing A Monster Hangover

Oh my goodness! You wouldn't believe me when I say that I went to bed at 5.30am this morning and woke up at 6.30am! Naturally, I have a monster hangover.

My head is so heavy and painful now and my eyes are blur. Does anyone have effective
hangover cures? I am willing to try ANYTHING!

It's all my fault, actually. At midnight, I told my friend that I will be setting my alarm for 6.30am but my friend told me not to bother because he will give me a call. I told him not to but he never listened so at 6.30am, he really did call me without knowing that I only went to bed at 5.30am!

I should have sent him an SMS text that I do not wish to wake up at 6.30am any longer. Now I only have myself to blame while I nurse this hangover. Whoever said that having a personal alarm clock is good?

0 comments:

Post a Comment