Planning Ahead For Vacation | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Planning Ahead For Vacation

My friend, Chris, told me excitedly that he is packing his bags to Orlando, Florida because he has finally secured a pair of Walt Disney World Ticket's. He said that he prefers to plan his holiday around the date of his Disney tickets instead of buying his tickets when he has arrived and then get disappointed when he has to waste time in queues and there is no guarantee that there will still be any tickets left for him and his girlfriend.

Have you noticed that when you have planned for a holiday, it looks as if the whole world has the same idea as well and has planned to go to the same places as you do?

When I go on holidays, I try my best not to waste time in queues just to try out something new. I think all these boils down to planning. With the ease of booking tickets online and opting to have the tickets shipped out to us first before leaving, or picking up the tickets from the office when we have arrived, we are saving time and that means having more time to enjoy the vacation and not get stressed not knowing if we can even get hold of a pair of tickets.

I know that when I am on vacation, I don't need that kind of stress. Chris feels the same as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment