MYR300 Going, Going, GONE :-( | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, June 04, 2007

MYR300 Going, Going, GONE :-(

I'm forced to apply for my international passport and that is MYR300 gone *sigh* I need this not that I intend to travel out of the country anytime soon but it is needed in my application for some official financial thingy. I asked if they accept MyKad as a substitute but they don't, unfortunately.

What good is a passport number when it is only good for five to ten years? At least MyKad number is lifetime, well, almost, until the authorities decide to change identification to a different format.

Anyway, I will have to take a morning off work and go to queue up at the immigration office early because I was told that they limit the number of applications accepted per day. I don't know how true this is. My concern is that I will look like sh|t in my passport photo! How could I look good when I never sleep? Bahhh

Also, I think that MYR300 for a book, even if it is an international passport, is way expensive, especially when the passport is valid for five years but can only be used for 4.5 years.

Aiyak... this is what happens when MyKad is not a recognised Malaysian official document. So I have no choice but to apply for the passport. Double Bahhh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment