The Latest In Astronomy Gadgetry | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, June 04, 2007

The Latest In Astronomy Gadgetry

You may know that my cousin sister is very interested in astronomy. She has the latest gadgets in her house to aide her hobby. One of her latest acquisitions is Meade my sky, a very advanced personal sky exploration guide which she purchased online.

I have tried out her telescopes and binoculars before but Meade MySky is really one of its kind. This hand-held point and shoot device with full color LCD screen that makes it easy to identify celestial objects in the night sky.

It is very simple to operate too because it is very user-friendly and comes with a guided video menu. I mean if my cousin who is only ten years old could use this, anyone could!

Come to think of it, Meade MySky is almost like Celestron SkyScout but the shape is different and SkyScout is a little more expensive, according to my cousin. All in all, Meade MySky is one of the best gifts for anyone who is interested in advanced gadgets or astronomy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment