MYR1000 Second Hand OR MYR1800 New? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

MYR1000 Second Hand OR MYR1800 New?

So to serve my purpose of using my upcoming Celcom 3G connection, I am going to get a smart phone first and then a laptop in a few months' time. I figured that I can tout a smart phone anywhere I go easier compared to a laptop. Besides, I am going to use a smart phone to blog so with a full keypad, albeit a small one, it would be more comfortable typing than on a regular mobile phone keypad where I have to type SMS style. People who know me know that I rarely type long SMS text.

My friend, who is a 3G Celcom and Maxis subscriber, proposes to come over to my house with his smart phone to check if my area has the signal. He also asked me if I wanted to buy his Nokia E61 for MYR1000. To be frank, I don't like the look of Nokia's E series and E61 does not have a camera. If you have been reading my blog long enough, you would know that I have been thinking of buying a digital camera. If I were to pay MYR1000 for a gadget, I EXPECT it to come with a camera.

By the way, my friend has only been using his original E61 for a few months and he is letting go at MYR1000 including memory card and other accessories while he upgrades to Nokia N95.

Again when I am forced to make decisions, I get confused. Should I spend about MYR1800 to buy a new Nokia E61i when I also don't like the design but it has a low quality 2.0MP camera? Or do I spend about MYR1500 to get a Nokia N73 that comes with a digital camera that takes kick-ass pictures?

The Nokia N73 is one of the cheapest Nokia phones that could be used as a modem as well. Its screen, although large, is smaller than the E61 and the keypad is like the regular mobile phone keypad so I would have to tap on it like tapping out an SMS every time I wanted to compose text or blog.

How? How?? How???

0 comments:

Post a Comment