Break The Ice With Fancy Number Plates | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Break The Ice With Fancy Number Plates

My sister heard that I am thinking of buying a car and she was very excited for me. She said that should my dream materialize, I must get myself fancy number plates because Fancy Number Plates are FUN! She has a pair made for her own car when she bought it and it has made heads turn and also became a conversation piece. It is great to use it to break the ice when meeting new people.

Of course, over here, it is not that legal to have too fancy number plates on the car BUT I could always make them to give out as gifts or make them into decorative pieces. My house is full of knick knacks already anyway, and I know just the right place to display my new fancy number plates.

I think I could even make a statement by hanging one on the door!

0 comments:

Post a Comment