The Hunt For Vintage Fabrics | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, June 02, 2007

The Hunt For Vintage Fabrics

My sister was looking high and low for vintage fabrics for her summer project. She said that she went all over town and couldn't find any. She thought they were already out of fashion that was why retailers do not carry them anymore.

I suggested that she try to look for them online, since it is amazing that people sell all sorts of items online so many she could get what she wants on the internet.

I helped her to find also because I am more web savvy than her, and I found quite a number of specialty store that carry fabrics, including vintage ones.

I too love to do craft work but I simply don't have the time anymore. Perhaps for finding the source of cheap vintage fabrics for my sister, she will be so kind to make something for me. My birthday's coming up, anyway! I hope she remembers! She better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment