Another Day Wasted On Overtime! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Another Day Wasted On Overtime!

One thing I hate my company is that the management doesn't set aside budget to maintain our office equipment. We do have the latest office automation but after our service period is over, it is so difficult to get some funds to maintain the equipment.

Last week, one of our electronic check processing machines broke down and I had to do everything manually. Naturally, I don't relish the job. Actually if a few of us could collaborate, we could finish processing the checks fast but they all rushed home and left me to it because apparently I am the only single person and I don't have family duties and responsibilities to take care of!

If this happens one more time, I am going to demand a pay rise and promotion! I deserve it, really I do!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment